Issued Exit/re-entry Visa Can’t be Changed-Jawazat


Issued exit/re-entry permit can’t be changed, Jawazat Directorate informed in a statement. If someone needs to change the exit/re-entry visa, they should cancel the issued visa first but the paid amount can’t be refundable. Recommended: How to cancel an exit/re-entry visa

Exit/re-entry visas are the only issue after settling all traffic penalties.

Renting a car should be returned before applying for an exit/re-entry visa. Related: How to check your exit/re-entry permit