Final Exit on Expired Iqama (Without renewal)

According to the Ministry of Labor and Social Development website, Issuance of FINAL EXIT on Expired Iqama is now possible.

How to Apply for Final Exit on Expired Iqama

If your Iqama is expired more than 30 days and you wish to go back on final exit, you will have two choices : Check Iqama Red Green Status

Option No.01 – Request to the Employer to issue Final Exit on Expired Iqama

In this case, the Employer can Issue a special work permit for your additional staying period with a fee (Fee for additional staying period from Iqama expiry). Once the said work permit is issued and paid, then the employer can issue a final exit from Absher or by visit Jawazat with no fee : Check Iqama Expiry date


Option No. 02 – Through the Ministry of Labor

In this case, visit your nearest Ministry of Labor office and request to issue the work permit for the final exit. The ministry will issue a work permit number for your additional staying period. Pay the same and get the final exit from Jawazat.

If you have any question or need more detail you may contact Ministry of Labor and Social Development customer care through 19911.  You can speak in English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi, Malayalam and Tagalog languages

Leave a Reply

1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
1 Comment authors
Notify of

my iqama expired on 29/05/2018.i clear all fees for renewal but my employeer says there is problem in depositing he says everything is fine and renew iqama.but i dont want to renew .is it possible that my employer issue final exit to me now? if yes plz reply me in detail about procedure ,fees etc. waiting for your kind reply


Dears my iqama is expired since 7 company closed due to not renew the iqama and CR is closed they are not transfer another company also so now I want to go final exit legal.kindly reply me how i it’s possible.