How to Extend Expired Re-Entry Visa

As per directive issued by the Saudi Foreign Ministry, a re-entry visa can be renewed through the Saudi Consular Departments at your Saudi Embassy.  With this directive, extending exit re-entry visas is possible.
  1. Over stay should not be more than seven months for persons holding a working visa.
  2. Over stay should not be more than 1 year for dependents.
  3. Workers must produce a letter from their firms, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office in Saudi Arabia and the Council of Saudi Chambers.
  4. You must attach your residence permits (Iqama)
  5. Details of sponsor (Kafeel, Father or Husband) should be included.
Then Submit to Saudi Embassy for Processing