Al Rajhi MADA Debit Card Renewal
60 days before of mada Debit Card expiry date, you will be able to renew your Al Rajhi Bank mada debit card from Al Rajhi ATM with the option to select the branch that you wish to collect the card. You will be notified when the renewed card reaches branch via an SMS to your registered mobile at the bank.
How to renew my mada Debit Card through ATM?
Before 60 days of your Al Rajhi Bank mada debit Card expiry date, you can renew your card by visiting any of Al Rajhi Bank ATM by following these easy steps:
- Go to main menu
- Select “other transactions” option
- Again, select “ other transactions” from the secondary menu
- Select “renew your debit card”
- If you wish to receive your renewed card from your default branch, select renew
- In case you want to collect the card from another branch, please select “ Change branch” and enter the code number (3 digits)
In case you didn’t register your mobile number, you will be requested to register by selecting “Adding/update mobile number”
How to collect your renewed mada debit card
- You will receive an SMS from Al Rajhi Bank once your renewed card reach the selected branch
- Go to the branch to collect the card
- After receiving the card, go to any Al Rajhi ATM to activate the card